No Plastic Bags Please!

I came across an ‘old’ discontinued Sunbrella fabric that I had to have
Here is bag #2 At first glance I found this fabric repulsive. Don't get me wrong, I love Kermit the Frog but he does sing that song... "It's Not Easy Being Green", right?

But what really got me were the international maritime signal flags. The flag colors aren’t quite right, well some are just wrong, but the intent was there and it got my attention! It's a discontinued Sunbrella pattern and, yes, I know… it’s acrylic… so it’s plastic. But mind you, it’s not a flimsy whimsy billowy bag you get from the grocery store - the kind you throw away as soon as you unpack them. This bag is reusable! The inside liner and the two inner pockets are made from an outdoor fabric that I purchased at Joann (Formerly Joann Fabrics) and the white inner lining in the pockets is a super sturdy material by Cordura. Quite the mix, I know! There is also a key ring inside that I can clip my keys to.







Comments

Popular Posts