High & Dry

I called a different Chiropractor from the one I was waiting to hear from, on the referral of my natural doctor. I got an appointment for the same day (Aug 7) - and, it was free, X-rays and all!

One of my concerns since hurting my back was that I started having massive night sweats. Sheets soaked to the max. Nasty! My doctor said that it sounds like I could have a pinched nerve. See a Chiropractor!

Went for my initial consultation: I got an electric treatment with cold packs, then a warm back roll. After that the doctor got me on the table and cracked this and cracked that. Weird. He then readjusted my hips and asked me to walk down the hall. I felt light.

I'd say just from the initial visit that 60% + of the pain in my arms and legs was gone. It wasn't painful driving home. The radiating spasms in my back that would pulse into my arms and legs had been diminished to just the area in my upper back. By the time I got home, my hands were warm and dry. I could move more like 'normal'.

I went to sleep.

I woke up, dry.

Comments

Popular Posts